[KRAFTWERK] Unhappy fan

circuit slave circuitslave at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 05:41:21 CEST 2004

No offense to him, but I wanted to laugh when I started reading it.
Especially the part where he "blew it" and then went back with the pen.  He
should have just let it go. Now mind you, I understand his side of it, as a
fan, but Petter is right.  Now maybe it's because we (me and my brother)
took a picture of Ralf (not with)  and did get an autograph, but if we
didn't, it still woudn't have changed.

Even taking the picture, I felt as if I somehow violated Ralf's space.  But
not so much as to not take it. The opportunity presented itself and I took
it :P

Like other's have said,  Florian will walk by and ignore you. Hell, it
happened to us in SF. We all just laughed.  But you have to remember , they
are human.  No offense, but does Kraftwerk owe anybody anything?  Sure, they
owe you a good performance and your hard-earned money's worth for their
products and concert tickets, but for othe requests and for whatever their
reasons, I don't think they owe anybody anything.

Now mind you, I intend to do my best to see if I can meet them again, but if
it doesn't happen, oh well big deal.

I feel kinda of sorry for him in a way also.  Happiness comes from within.
Never put your happiness in anybody else's hand.