[Kraftwerk] RE: [kraftwerkfans] Pocket Calculator sunginFrench

John Shilcock john at keepwerking.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 10:05:22 CEST 2004

Filtre4Pole wrote:

>>I agree about the probable unreleased studio versions... But if no true
releases exist, it doesn't make much sense to call them "official" (*btw* do
you consider the tracks from the first aborted Technopop album as official
??)

*he he*.... I suppose it all comes down the how you define official?

It is obvious that Ralf and Florian agreed to the Italian version as they
"performed" it for TV, so they made it "official" did they not?. I believe
you could have something "official" without having a "hard copy" release.
All the live versions that KW have performed ARE "official" are they not?
Yet they have not been "released".

;o)

So those "aborted Technopop" tracks do not have their approval and are NOT
official.

See my point?

Regards and

Keep Werking