[Kraftwerk] first three albums also remastered? tss tss... ;-)

Jan R dasfestistzuendeaus at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 29 13:18:24 CEST 2004

Filtre4Pole wrote:

> Kraftwerk have highly developed since. Therefore (except of
> course for some
> early-years fans or die hard fans/collectors) these earlier
> albums are not
> worth a reissue (artistic + concept critera).

I'm with you in case of the first two albums, although they are much more
original than most of the other "krautrock" products of that time.

But "Ralf & Florian" for me has much more in common with "Autobahn" than
"Autobahn" has in common with "Radio Activity". That's why I see "Ralf &
Florian" even today as the first "valid" Kraftwerk album, and in spite of
some boobs it's a high-quality product and I still love it. So I think it
would have cut a fine figure in the box set.

Jan