[KRAFTWERK] neber mir

Nicolau Centola nicolau at polipress.com.br
Mon Feb 16 01:38:09 CET 2004

So Wolfgang will finish his musical live? Well, considering the second Yamo
CD is being record for several years, he's not so much active in this field.
Maybe it's better to try books... ehhehe

Or maybe he learned with his old friends, and will take 17 years to release
an album... ahaha

nicolau
www.kraftworld.hpg.com.br