[KRAFTWERK] First Vienna Vegetable Orchestra and other covers

Mark J Stagg staggman at tesco.net
Thu Jun 3 09:55:07 CEST 2004

On the subject of covers, here's a quite interesting one that no one
seems to have mentioned: former Talking Head David Byrne performing a
vocal version of "The Model" in collaboration with the Balanescu
Quartet, who of course already covered the track as an instrumental on
their album "Possessed".

AFAIK it doesn't have an official release, but circulates quite widely
on the various networks. It's part of the "West 54th Sessions", but I'm
afraid I don't know any more about it... anyone?

Staggboy