[KRAFTWERK] Re:Testcard html

feargal meade feargalmeade at campus.ie
Wed Jun 30 19:26:54 CEST 2004

i noticed the Art of noise mentioned in that article, i heard an ALLEDGED art of noise mix of an kraftwerk track a few years ago, it is a crap mix , but is it really by kraftwerk or is it some kid as usual , anyone?
----- Original?         :abcdvitamin at yahoo.com To: kraftwerk at activerecord.com
   Kraftwerk at University