[KRAFTWERK] Min-Max being late

Matthew Dean limey at mailbox.co.za
Fri Aug 12 10:00:08 CEST 2005

Hey guys... where is The Herald Sun based? Anyway, at least
it only took a month, it is now over 2 months since MM was
released and you STILL cannot get it in South Africa!!!

To the fans in South Africa - I have a spare copy of
Minimum Maximum (UK release, NOT a CDR but an original),
still sealed, any buyers???

Cheers all

Matt

http://www.geocities.com/kraftwerk_za - MATTWERK. Because
you know you want to. Oh go on! Pretty Please?