[KRAFTWERK] polyphonic ringtones

Geert Lemmens gele_skylined at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 17:39:43 CET 2005

this is really cool!!!

  when I saw the first emails on the ringtones I wasn't interested, but after a while I got curious and they sound really good (I especially like man machine and pocket calculator)

  so thank you for that Matt, and also thank you for making me use the WAP function on my mobile for the first time ever (just hope it's not to expensive...)

Best Photo <tom at bestphotonj.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                It’s because he’s an evil genius!

  Actually, my phone sounds just like a phone, but the ringtones sound like a good idea.