[KRAFTWERK] Re: Revisionism?

abcdvitamin(MzDe) abcdvitamin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 21:04:27 CET 2005

--- Peter Wormleighton <pete.worm at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that the new covers are more suited to
> kraftwer's current live
> setup and their use of a simple, minimal image ..
> such as the
> radiocative sign or the autobahn motorway sign to
> add power to the
> composisions. i think they are, therefore, an
> apropriate update rather
> than simple a gimmic.
>
> the only change which i think may be un-nessarsary
> is the man-machine
> cover where i belive they have taked an alternate
> image with ralf at
> the front but please tell me if i am iuncorrect.

That was one of the photos inside the vinyl version.
I'm not sure I like the grey, though ;)
But - if the original idea was supposed to be grey...
http://tinyurl.com/5y3wc

MzDe
FHFC
"Record label exec: 'First the lipstick, but you want
to be grey, too??' ;) "

=====
http://www.geocities.com/planetefficiency
New music!...02/01/05