[KRAFTWERK] Re: Revisionism?

abcdvitamin(MzDe) abcdvitamin at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 16:32:09 CET 2005

--- Lech <lech at telus.net> wrote:

> I meant, repackaging in order to move more units of
> a product previously
> available as a gimmick generally, not in reference
> to any Kraftwerk sleeve
> past, present or future.  I appologise for not being
> clearer on this point.
>
> As for the promo sleeves, I agree with abcMizzD --
> they ought'a leave "Die
> Mensch-Maschine" alone!  But then, I also think they
> should leave "Electric
> Café" alone...

Why, Lech, sweetie, I think you are *teasing* me ;)

I think they should have re-done all the covers for
the box, assuming that there will be one, and have the
original covers for the single album releases ;)

MzDe
FHFC
"'Double your pleasure, double your fun' ;) ;) "

=====
http://www.geocities.com/planetefficiency
New music!...02/01/05