[KRAFTWERK] off topic

Jethroangel at aol.com Jethroangel at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 09:12:41 CET 2005

Okay, I am wondering...

I have over 900 albums in every genre from big band to hard core and almost
every official Kraftwerk CD release, minus a few hard to find singles.   I am
wondering what Genre this would classify as.   I am new to recording and
created a genre I believe may fit with Krautrock, but am not sure.   Basically it
verges on noise music but most of it is a good beat that plays along as any
conventional song would but then it is heavily mixed with noise, harsh
soundscapes, experimental vocals, light soundeffects, and a lot of technicals, that all
add up to songs that are on the less conventional side of conventional with
appropriately mixed experimental noise.   What genre would that classify as?   I
know a lot about music and have an extensive knowledge in genres, maybe
there's a genre I do not know about.   I sound similar to NEU!.