[KRAFTWERK] KRAUT rock

Jethroangel at aol.com Jethroangel at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 09:22:21 CET 2005

I have this thing on my AOL buddy list called SmarterChild.   It tries to
simulate a person so it feels like you're IMing a friend.   It's also is linked
to a dictionary, encyclopedia, and gets information about movies, sports and
what not.   You just add SmarterChild to your AOL (or AIM) buddy list and begin
chatting.   Tonight I told it to define Krautrock.   It did not recognize the
phrase Krautrock.   However it recognized the word Kraut (once I spelled it
Kraut-rock).   Here's how it defined it:

kraut:

Noun
1. Sauerkraut. 2. often KrautOffensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a
German.
Etymology
German ; see sauerkraut.

interesting isn't it?   Especially in relation to Krautrock.