[KRAFTWERK] OT (not that much) - Copy protection

Filtre4Pole catmeow at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 22 01:46:31 CET 2005

le 20/02/2005 5:46, Jethroangel at aol.com à Jethroangel at aol.com a écrit :

> It's like KW1, KW2, and R&F.   I consider them to be unofficial
> re-releases.   Why are you complaining anyway, aren't you happy just to have
> them on CD?   Ralph and Florian like to pretend they don't exist.

But it's a fact :-) They *officially* don't exist. They used to exist in the
past but don't exist any more. Exclusive licences. The fault of Ralf and
Florian who don't give authorization for official reissues. It's their own
work, it's their own right, they are allowed to pretend what they want. :-)

Maybe, perhaps,

     _
   /o o\
Filtre4Pole