[KRAFTWERK] Communication

Matthew Dean mattwerk at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:00:50 CET 2005

Hi

Help! I have Karl Bartos's albums Esperanto and Electric Music. I do not
have Communication. I would
like to get an original copy, but sadly it is not available in South Africa
(and ordering from places like
Amazon charges us expensive postage, and we also pay heavy tax when the
parcel enters our
country)...

Can anybody copy me the album? Maybe any bonus tracks (if there are any)? I
will happily copy
something for you in return.

The same goes for Wolfgang Fluer, I have Time Pie (original copy) but
nothing else (and I don't
know if there's anything else!)... I'd also like the Balanescu Quartet
"Repossessed" album... finding
the regular KW albums down here is hard enough, let alone their ex-members
and tributes!

Sorry Karl + Wolfgang - but I if there is no way for us in RSA to buy the
albums, I have to make a
plan...

Cheers
Matt