[KRAFTWERK] Music Non Stop

Pwete pete.worm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:20:38 CEST 2005

this is bizarre .. i just got this email from "Music Non Stop" stating
that my 4LP Vinyl set has been shipped today even thought it isn't
supposed to be available until the 13th ....

hmmmm .. I'll just have to wait and see if it arrives tomorrow :D...

*******

Hi there,

Thank you for your order with Music Non Stop Ltd.
We are pleased to inform you that the following has been shipped :-

Kraftwerk - Minimum Maximum Live ( 4LP Vinyl Box )

Postal Service Used:
Standard UK Post | UK | Special Delivery

This order is now complete with all available titles shipped to you.

Many thanks for your order. If there is anything else we can help you with
then please do not hesitate to contact us.
MNS

Kind regards

MNS

Music Non Stop Ltd
The Stable Block
Cleeve House
Malvern Road
Worcester
WR2 4YW
ENGLAND
sales at musicnonstop.co.uk
http://www.musicnonstop.co.uk
Tel:- UK (+44) 01905 748855
Fax:- UK (+44) 01905 748877
Mon-Fri : 9am - 6pm (UK)
(24hr Answer Phone)
Electro/Industrial/EBM/Gothic/Darkwave/Electronica

--
"Man and Machine in Perfect Harmony"