SV: [KRAFTWERK] Re: 2 kraftwerk shows on bittorrent (fantomasz)

Drella drellakraft at yahoo.se
Mon Jun 6 23:10:54 CEST 2005

Its amazing how much KW keep changing in the songs.
Elektrokardiogramm and Aerodynamik have a whole bunch
of new sounds on the concert from NY. EKG is soo
dystopic now and they seem to have a thing for
oldschool organs right now.. There is even a
churchlike organsolo!
And there is a new funky bass on Homecomputer as well.
Its a plesure to listen to these recordings!
/Drella