[KRAFTWERK] Re: Anywhere...

Georg Jajus Georgie at blackbox.net
Fri Jun 17 18:36:28 CEST 2005

"feargal meade" <feargalmeade at campus.ie> writes on
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:55:12 +0200 (METDST):

> as long as you are not seriously or deliberiately blocking some ones
> view or like that polish concert some one gave me of tdf tour of bad
> minded fans clapping over sound of most tracks and singing over all
> tracks then you could do worse...

IMO if anybody feels "disturbed" by audience inter- an reaction - and so the "flow" (we play the machines and they play us) of electric energy from the artists to the people - maybe he / she / it should listen to a Kraftwerk CD or watch konzert pictures.

E.g. i remember that Linz '97 and Vienna '04 had mostly static audience whith people just standing around (well, they shoutet very brav "korrekt!" in vienna ;-) ).

A Kraftwerk konzert is not a static piece of art which belongs to a museum, behind thick glass.
Kraftwerk musik ist a global language, transmitted to make people dance (mekanik).

Greets,
Georgie

--

"Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself 'slightly' killed."

[ Roger Thornhill / 'North By Northwest' ]