[KRAFTWERK] Reviews?

Krzysiek krzysiek at recordjunkie.com
Thu May 26 14:26:48 CEST 2005

> I'm not sure if this counts as a "professional" review or not, I'm not
> familiar with the site:
> http://www.cdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=1858
> "...In other words, this album screams contractual obligation..."
> Huh?  I don't think so.

I think that MM will be most appreciated by hardcore fans and people
that attended 2004 concerts.
"The songs are performed exactly the same as they are on the albums..."
- Wrong, they are NOT. But the differences is so sublime, that only a
fan's ear recognizes the brilliant new version of Man Machine, the blend
of old and new Radioactivity, solos in Music Non Stop, and so on.