[KRAFTWERK] The year of 1973

Edimes Cagliari catania4 at gmx.de
Sat Apr 8 19:23:44 CEST 2006

I also heard/read that they played alot live in 1973 (Rock in Deutschland.
Lexikon deutscher Rockgruppen und Interpreten, 1984)1

The Ralf and Florian LP was released October 1973 only in Germany
(Stefanowski [Aspekte Moderator] say also that "yesterday the new LP ...") ,
but i think it was released in November in UK!

Greetz
Eddy