[KRAFTWERK] wives and children

circuit slave circuitslave at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 07:52:49 CET 2006

Yeah, from the Germankraft website, from the news ticker.

This was right before, Expo 2000 came out, or right after. So it's been some
time.

But yeah, said, "Congradulations, Ralf is a father---I believe it was right
before Expo 2000, I think.

I'm not sure, now, hehe.

Anyway, THEY ARE BOTH MY DADS, AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.

FRITZ IS MORE LIKE MY UNCLE

AND HENNING---WELL, HE'S MY COUSIN.  : P