[KRAFTWERK] got the DVD

Matthew Dean kraftwerk_za at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 15:28:41 CET 2006

I got the DVD and the German-language MM CD today. I have been at work from 08:00 and it is now 16:30, with the discs staring at me... Still only 45 minutes before I'll be home, then the wife will watch her damn soapies first... AAAGH!

  Also for the first time in ages the SA Customs lumbered me with VAT and clearance! Bastards! They never did before. Obviously wanting a fat Christmas bonus. And yet the scary thing is that it's still about 30% cheaper than if it were in a shop over here... Oh well... good things come to those who wait I guess.

  Matt