[KRAFTWERK] MM German

Matthew Dean kraftwerk_za at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 09:15:17 CET 2006

    Hi

  I don't know but I assume the German MM-Notebook CDs are the same as the standalone ones. I just got the German MM CD standalone. I feel a bit ripped off. The Model = Das Modell, Radioactivity = Radioaktivitaet, TEE = TEE German, Robots = Roboter and Pocket Calculator = Taschenrechner. Absolutely everything else is the same as the English versions. I mean, even "Home Computer" and "Neon Lights" is in both languages, this never used to be the case...

  cheers
  Matt

  Message: 1