[KRAFTWERK] Kraftwerk dvd's

Vincent Smits sonicsunset at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:14:28 CET 2006

Hello John,

Thank you very much for the dvd's, you are very generous.

But I would like to send you something back. I'm a big fan of minimalism of
the 1970s, with composers such as Philip Glass and Steve Reich. It is partly
electronic (philip glass) or acoustic (Steve Reich), but is rhytmic,
hypnotic with gradual or rapid melody changes, but for the average listener
the melody is basic and the tracks are too long

I would like to know whether you know these composers and if you are
interested to receive some music of them?

greetings,

Vincent