[KRAFTWERK] Budapest 81

twingo twingoooo at gmx.net
Tue Jan 31 00:16:52 CET 2006

talking of poland shows: discovered that I have 2 recordings marked from
Poland 1981, 1 from Sopot, the other from Katowice.

19810818 - Poland Katowice Spodek
19810823 - Poland Sopot Opera Lesna

However recent listening shows that recording are identical
question: from which gig it is? remember I did discus this earlier with
fans, but forgot the result.
any idea fantomasz?

	/twingo @ http://twingokraftwerk.com
	largest list of kraftwerk concerts and bootlegs