[KRAFTWERK] I Was A Robot - is it any good?

Sytze en Theoliana s.boorsma2 at chello.nl
Mon Aug 27 20:54:21 CEST 2007

Indeed it is.
Be advised that, whatever the title, this is not the official Kraftwerk
biography, but the official Wolfgang Flür autobiography.
This also means a lot of yamo promotion...
I found the sections on "Wolfy's sex life" a bit tiresome to be honest, but
the Kraftwerk sections are indeed a good read.
He does have a very pleasant and entertaining writing style.
Now if only the Eloquence album could finally be released!

Sytze