[KRAFTWERK] I Was A Robot - is it any good?

Jan R. 62.telstar at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:47:57 CEST 2007

On 8/27/07, Enquiries <enquiries at eleventhvolume.com> wrote:

> However, I've never felt the inclination to delve into
> the group's private life, so to speak, and that's extended to reading I Was
> A Robot. Would anyone be kind enough to give me their view of the book so I
> can get an idea whether it's worth my time or not?

He's not the greatest writer, there's a lot of redundancy in the book,
but it's worth reading as long as you don't take it too serious. As I
see it, the book says more about his fantasies and pipe dreams than
about the true story of Kraftwerk. Anyway, there's some interesting
info on some people from behind the scenes.

Jan

--
JOE MEEK. Eine Page fuer die Musiklegende. A page for the music legend.
http://joemeekpage.googlepages.com/index.html