[KRAFTWERK] Kraftwerk remasters

Robert Plunkett robertplunkett24 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 19:08:20 CET 2007

No but you could include songs that are hard to find on CD. For instance

Autobahn: Khoutek single
Trans Europe Express: les mannequins (French version of showroom dummies)
Computer World Computerwelt 1 12" special remix. Also French version of pocket calculator
Electric Cafe: Spanish versions of technopop and sex object

"Jan R." <62.telstar at googlemail.com> wrote: On Nov 7, 2007 4:33 PM, Robert Plunkett  wrote:

> 2. As deluxe double CD sets containing German and English langage versions
> along with bonus tracks.

For some reason I'm quite sure that there are no bonus tracks to be
released. I don't *know*, of course, but I think that all material
which has been worked out has been published. There are no unreleased
tracks in the vault, and releasing "alternate takes" wouldn't be their
style.

And NO REMIXES, please. The only remix I would be interested to listen
to would be a Neon Lights remix by Karlheinz Stockhausen.

J.

--
JOE MEEK. Eine Page fuer die Musiklegende. A page for the music legend.
http://joemeekpage.googlepages.com/index.html