[KRAFTWERK] Kraftwerk remasters

Best Photo tom at bestphotonj.com
Wed Nov 7 19:30:36 CET 2007

That would be cool.

Actually, I just want new material. Elvis has had more records come out in the last 20 years than KW has.

Hey........an OT kind of joke. This morning I was singing a song from a Who album and my daughter asked me where it was from. I said "it was from a Who record, and when I say record, I mean CD, and when I say CD, I really mean Album" I started laughing, she thought it was funny too.

Tom

For the Best Photos from your digital Camera, log on to:

www.bestphotonj.com

Best Photo
11 Raritan Crossing Plaza
US Highway 206