[KRAFTWERK] Milwaukee!

MK McDowell mcdowell.mk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 00:23:14 CEST 2008

On 4/14/08, Leonard R. Cleavelin <leonard at cleavelin.net> wrote:
> Ben Sauter wrote:
> > Who else is going to the Milwaukee show?
> >
> > Does anyone know what seats will be open for Sunday evening? If you go the
> The Rave site,
> http://www.therave.com/venueinfo-eaglesballroom.asp you can
> see a panoramic view of the Eagles Ballroom -- I'm wondering if the balcony
> sections will be open. I doubt it, but I really hope so!
> >

> Why wouldn't it be?
>
> When I went to the Chicago shows in 1998 and 2005 the Riviera's balcony was
> open. Thank what powers that be; as a middle-aged man the notion of standing
> all evening wasn't appealing. At all.
>
> Cheers,
>
> LRC

No kidding!  I sat in the balcony in Chicago too and the concert was
still really enjoyable.  Although I'm DYING to see Kraftwerk up close,
I'm a 5'2" 115lb. woman, and the thought of standing in the middle of
a crowd terrifies me due to bad experiences at Billy Idol concerts in
the 80's.  I was only 16 then, and with age I've gotten more paranoid
about being in crowds.  I'm really worried about the Myth venue in
Minnesota.  I have a feeling there will be NO seating and I'm not
gonna be able to see a damn thing.  I noticed sometimes they have VIP
seating, but it doesn't look like it for Kraftwerk.  I certainly would
have paid extra for VIP seating.

Mary