[KRAFTWERK] (OT) Moebius & Roedelius

Toby Frith Toby.Frith at telegraph.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 11:54:33 CEST 2008

I thought Harmonia were outstanding on Friday, despite issues with sound. Some of the melodies produced by Roedelius were nothing less than breathtaking...to see the 3 of them producing such playful music with little or no effort after 30 years apart was delicious...and most pertinently of all it still sounded thoroughly modern.