[KRAFTWERK] KRAFTWERK Digest, Vol 61, Issue 10

Tomasz Kirmuc tkirmuc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 07:07:40 CEST 2008

> Sektor C1 (miejsca stoj?ce, nienumerowane)
STANDING PLACES IN SECTOR C1, NOT NUMERED

> 80,00 PLN (normalny)
NORMAL TICKET

> 55,00 PLN (ulgowy)
RABATE TICKET (STUDENTS, ETC.)

You can also choose the way you'll receive your ticket:
> 1.        Drukuj bilet domowy Wi?cej o biletach domowych
PRINT YOUR HOME TICKET (probably you can print ticket on your own
printer at home -> new fashion)

> 2.        Przesy?ka kurierska na terenie miasta Warszawy gwarantowana przez eBilet      20.00 PLN
COURIER DELIVERY IN THE AREA OF WARSAW GUARANTEED BY EBILET

> 3.        Przesy?ka kurierska na terenie Polski gwarantowana przez eBilet (DHL)         30.00 PLN
COURIER DELIVERY IN THE AREA OF POLAND BY DHL