[KRAFTWERK] Urgent message from organizers of Krakow concert

Best Photo tom at bestphotonj.com
Thu Sep 11 16:18:41 CEST 2008

Something tells me that the artist is probably insisting on a statement such
as that. The thing about the weapons is most likely there to keep the outlaw
bikers in control.

Tom

For the Best Photos from your digital Camera, log on to:

www.bestphotonj.com

Best Photo
11 Raritan Crossing Plaza
US Highway 206