[KRAFTWERK] Computer Love at Tribal Gathering?

David Marques hemiv8 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 19:21:59 CEST 2008

Mats,

Thanks for the link of your nice site. I've checked the concert tracklist
and it had been shortened in comparison to the other '97 concerts.

The concert featured in the bootleg "Virtu Ex Machina" was recorded by
soundboard equipment at Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo, on September 7th. I've
heard that it was an broadcast recording too.

Robert,

Thanks for all the info about the Tribal Gathering broadcast and audience
recordings currently available. I have both the recordings, but I wanted
assure myself about that concert tracklist, as it had been shortened in
comparison to the other '97 concerts.

About the Nagoya '81 concert, there really is the complete recording from
this one. I have it and it's the same concert as in the bootleg "Oriental
Computer", although the quality is a bit poorer, but nothing that would
bother our ears.

David

2008/9/12 kraftwerk-request at activerecord.com