[KRAFTWERK] radio 2 monday broadcast

Mark J Stagg staggman at tesco.net
Tue Jul 7 00:18:37 CEST 2009

Here's an mp3 for anyone who wasn't able to listen in. Sorry Paul, I
didn't catch the other parts you mention. I'll listen again, capture
and post them separately if anyone's interested:

http://files.me.com/mjstagg/d8rnv1

Staggx

On 6 Jul 2009, at 22:55, <paul.wilkinson01 at tesco.net> <paul.wilkinson01 at tesco.net