[KRAFTWERK] Pictures from Bremen December 1981

Siegmar sistop at gmx.de
Wed Mar 25 11:19:11 CET 2009

The show in Bremen was the one that was cancelled...so there was no show in Bremen 14/12/81. I know because at that time I bought tickets before when on the same afternoon there was an announcement on the radio the show will be cancelled (no explanations).
There was a substitute concert about 1-2 weeks later in a smaller town in Nortgermany.

Siegmar

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
PHARMAKUSTIK