[KRAFTWERK] Minimal Catalogue Pics and Nice Boots (Please Don't Flame Me For This !)

Josh E. electrokinesis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 01:46:04 CEST 2009

I did some hunting and I just found this site.
http://www.soundarea.org

I just DL'd Autobahn. About a minute in.....you can hear the breath
underneath the vocoders and the Moogs are warm as hell!

The uploader did not scan the inside of the book; just the front of the
booklet, the disc and the tray card, along with the front sticker.

DL'd Man Machine right now as we speak.

*Please Ralf, don't kill me! I didn't get my pay check yesterday, so I can't
buy the discs yet!*

You can also find some good boots there.

- Josh